The Art Therapy service is offered by a student intern completing a graduate degree in Art Therapy. This type of therapy provides a means of using different media to express oneself creatively. This process allows the use of art in a safe environment in order to increase awareness of self and others.
- To increase self-esteem and self-understanding
- To identify emotions and their sources
- To develop healthy coping skills
- To express feelings that are difficult to articulate verbally
- To encourage creative experimentation
- To connect with your intuitive and creative potential
Type of services
- Individual and group sessions
- Secure, confidential and non-judgemental framework
- Sessions focused on the needs of each paticipant
- Art material provided
- Offered to girls and women
- Motivation, commitment and availability
- Initial interview to evaluate if Art Therapy will meet your needs
No art making experience required!
This service is offered free of charge in both english and french!
* Please note that this service is not available during the summer. Stay attentive to our news and contact us for more information about our schedule.
If you would like to know more about Art Therapy
call or write to us.