* Formerly Mothers Work Integration Program. Please note that we now accept women without children.
WOMEN’S WORK INTEGRATION PROGRAM is an intensive 19-week training program, including an internship in your chosen field. The program includes group workshops, filmed interviews, group exploration of career options, introductory computer and language courses (French or English) and an approach that builds self-esteem.
Offered in the fall and winter, this program welcomes 4 group per year (one English-speaking group and one French-speaking group in September and one English-speaking group and one French-speaking group in February).
Benefit from the strength of a support group to get you back into the workforce!
Activities and Workshops
- Career exploration workshops;
- Psychometric testing;
- Skills and interests exploration in order to developp a career plan;
- Group workshops and individual counselling;
- Filmed Interviews;
- Introductory computer and language courses (French or English);
- Company visits;
- Meeting with a professionnel working in your chosen field;
- Art-therapy to boost your self-esteem;
- Internship in your field of interest (4 to 6 weeks).
Women’s Work Integration Program is also…
A possibility to build your network of contacts!
In addition to school and company visits, our participants have the opportunity to benefit from a 4-6 week internship in an area that interests them and will provide them with recent working experience.
Participants have the possibility to be paired with a woman working in a work sector or field that is of interest to her. The mentors will be able to share information about different aspects of their career profile.
Each participant has the option of being paired with a volunteer, specially trained, to accompany them through the process of reintegrating into the workforce. The purpose of the accompaniment is to offer our participants support and encouragement through this transitional period in their lives as well as helping them improve their language skills.
Duration and Time
- From Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3:30 pm
- Offered in fall and winter
To be eligible
You must be a Woman who is:
- Residing in Montreal;
- a social welfare benefit, an employment insurance recipient or without income;
- a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- able to communicate in either French or English.
In collaboration with Emploi-Québec.
To learn more about the
Women’s Work Integration Program
514 866-9941, ext. 416
ASK TO BE CALLED BACK BY A COUNSELOR
You can also fill out the form below, an counselor will contact you as soon as possible. Please note that, for confidentiality matter, our phone number will appear as a private number. Talk to you soon!