* Formerly Mothers Work Integration Program. Please note that we now accept women without children.
WOMEN’S WORK INTEGRATION PROGRAM is a 19-week training program, including an internship in your chosen field. The program focuses on the personal, social and professional development for women who are far from the job market in order to provide them with the necessary tools to return to the workforce.
Offered in the fall and winter, this program welcomes 4 group per year (one English-speaking group and one French-speaking group in September and one English-speaking group and one French-speaking group in February).
Benefit from the strength of a support group to get you back into the workforce!
Activities and Workshops
- Career exploration workshops;
- Skills and interests exploration in order to developp a career plan;
- Group workshops and individual counselling;
- Simulation of interviews;
- Basic computer courses;
- Language courses;
- Company visits;
- Meeting with a professionnel working in your chosen field;
- Art-therapy to boost your self-esteem;
- Internship in your field of interest (4 to 6 weeks).
Women’s Work Integration Program is also…
A possibility to build your network of contacts!
In addition to school and company visits, our participants have the opportunity to benefit from a 4-6 week internship in an area that interests them and will provide them with recent working experience.
Information meeting with a professional in a work sector or field that is of interests you. This service allows you to obtain information on the job market and develop your network of contacts.
Each participant has the option of being paired with a mentor or a volunteer, specially trained, to accompany them through the process of reintegrating into the workforce. The purpose of the accompaniment is to offer our participants support and encouragement through this transitional period in their lives as well as helping them improve their language skills.
Duration and Time
- From Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3:30 pm
- Offered in fall and winter
To participate to this program, you must meet a number of conditions, including the following:
- Live in Montreal;
- Be able to communicate in either French or English;
- Meet the eligibility criteria of the ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale.
In collaboration with Emploi-Quebec.
To learn more about the
Women’s Work Integration Program
514 866-9941, ext. 416
ASK TO BE CALLED BACK BY A COUNSELOR
You can also fill out the form below, an counselor will contact you as soon as possible. Please note that, for confidentiality matter, our phone number will appear as a private number. Talk to you soon!