Information session : Women’s Work Integration Program
Free training workshops for unemployed women
The Women’s Work Integration Program is specially dedicated to women who need to strengthen their knowledge, and their self-esteem, while learning the most effective job search techniques. In addition, through the end-of-program internship, our participants maximize the chances of finding a job quickly at the end of the program.
You can learn more about this employment preparation program by attending one of our information sessions, on appointment.
To attend the information session: 514-866-9941 ext. 416 | email@example.com
To participate to this program, you must meet a number of conditions, including the following:
- Be a resident of the Island of Montreal;
- Understand and express yourself in French or English;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or accepted refugee;
- Meet the eligibility criteria of the ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale.
Houria found a job thanks to the Women’s Work Integration Program*
*Formerly Mothers Work Integration Program
- Every Thursday* - 9:15 am to 12pm
- *until September 20, 2018
- (or until the program is complete)