Free services for women helping a senior who has a loss of autonomy
You can contact us at 514 866-9941, ext. 226 or by completing the form at the bottom of this page.
- Personalized individual counseling
- Listening and referral
- Group support
- Relaxation and wellness activities
- Managing guilt, stress and anxiety
- Setting limits, finding balance
- Adapting to the changing relationship
- Experiencing dementia
- Using dreams as a tool for personal development and problem solving.
- Seeing aging differently
Conferences for all
Free conferences, open to everyone at various locations throughout the year.
- Navigating The System (CLSC) – also available online
- Preserving the health of caregivers
- Testament and protection measures in case of incapacity
Social and wellness activities
Yoga, Reiki and Social Activities. Various activities are offered throughout the year to help reduce the isolation that many family caregivers experience.
No event found!
The Legal Information Clinic offers up to three private sessions with volunteer lawyers and notaries (by appointment only). The service provides information on all types of legal issues and will refer you if your situation requires legal action.
To evaluate the health of your relationship, note the presence of the following elements in your interactions with the person you care for.
Take the tests below to assess your level of risk for caregiver burnout so that you can seek help before it happens. If your risk seems high, contact us for help and/or referral or inform your health care provider.
- How am I feeling? Download the test
Translated from pages 13-14 of the « Guide d’accompagnement à l’intention des proches aidants du Conseil des aînés et des retraités de la MRC des Appalaches. »
- How are you doing? Download the test
Translated from pages 6-7 of « Être aidant pas si évident – Guide de prévention de l’épuisement pour les aidants naturels.»
Do you regularly help someone? Find out more about our services.
You can contact us at 514 866-9941, ext. 226 or by completing the form below.