Fall 2022 Program
Conferences and Workshops
- Caregiving from a feminst perspective
- Wills and protection mandates
- Dealing with agressive behaviour
- I am a caregiver and much more!
- Medical assistane in dying – changes to the law
- Navigating The System (CLSC) – also available in video
- And more!
Social and wellness activities
Yoga, Meditation and Social Activities. Various activities are offered throughout the year to help reduce the isolation that many family caregivers experience.
Our team, as well as the participants in the program, note with pleasure (and a bit of surprise) that the group activities by video-conference actually work very well and help break isolation. As well, not having to commute makes it more possible to participate for some.
Free services for women helping a senior who has a loss of autonomy
Are you caring for a family member or a friend? We offer personalized support to caregivers, adapted to your specific needs.
Register to participate to our activities