Spring/Summer 2022 Program
- Managing stress and anxiety
- Finding power in powerlessness
- Shame and guilt
- Adapting to the changes in the relationship
Social and wellness activities
Yoga, Meditation and Social Activities. Various activities are offered throughout the year to help reduce the isolation that many family caregivers experience.
Our team, as well as the participants in the program, note with pleasure (and a bit of surprise) that the group activities by video-conference actually work very well and help break isolation. As well, not having to commute makes it more possible to participate for some.
Conferences for all
Free conferences, open to everyone at various locations throughout the year.
- Navigating The System (CLSC) – also available online
- Preserving the health of caregivers
- Testament and protection measures in case of incapacity
* Please note that our live conferences are temporarily on hold, however, video-conferences are still possible on request.
Free services for women helping a senior who has a loss of autonomy
Are you caring for a family member or a friend? We offer personalized support to caregivers, adapted to your specific needs.
Register to participate to our activities