Winter 2024 Program
New Service: Support for caregivers of people living with cancer
Conferences and Workshops
- Unpacking Feelings and Emotions when Facing Major Decisions
- Our Caring Stories
- Delicate Conversations: The Intersection of Sexuality and Cancer
- Medical Assistance in Dying
- Ambiguous Loss and Disenfranchised Grief
- Au-delà du cancer – Derrière le code QR (by Nathalie Prémont)
- Navigating the System
- Navigating Caregivers’ Guilt
- Placement: Uncovering the Options
- Meet-up at l’Esplanade Tranquille
Social and wellness activities
Therapeutic Yoga, Meditation and Social Activities. Various activities are offered throughout the year to help reduce the isolation that many caregivers experience.
Our team, as well as the participants in the program, note with pleasure (and a bit of surprise) that the group activities by video-conference actually work very well and help break isolation. As well, not having to commute makes it more possible to participate for some.
Free services for women helping a senior who has a loss of autonomy
Are you caring for a family member or a friend? We offer personalized support to caregivers, adapted to your specific needs.
Please note that we primarily serve people living in the CIUSSS West-Central Montreal territory.
Register to participate to our activities