Free legal information, accompaniment and support services
The Community Legal Corner provides an open space equipped with workstations (computers and printer), a documentation center and a resource person available to offer any support.
The service is open to anyone wishing to better understand their rights or looking for help with their legal research or procedures.
Resources and referrals
- A safe work space (computers, printer)
- Commissioner of Oaths service
- Information and documentation
Listening, help and support
- Answers to your questions and help to understand your legal issues
- Preparation prior to meeting with a lawyer or a notary
- Support in drafting letters (for the form, not for the content)
- Help filling out forms and accessing online files
- Court accompaniment
Multilingual services possible
Some services may require an appointment.
For more information or to make an appointment
Call us at 514 866-9941 ext. 281 or complete the form below :