The YWCA Legal Information Clinic occasionally publishes community newsletter containing legal information that you can view online or obtain on-site.
- What is a common-law union “conjoints de fait”?
- In the event of a separation, for common law partners
- In the event of a separation, for the children
- Protect yourself in the eventuality of a separation
- Have you heard of mediation?
More about the Legal Information Clinic
The YWCA Legal Information Clinic offers confidential, individual, information sessions by volunteer lawyers and notaries with experience in a variety of legal areas, such as Family law, Immigration Law, Criminal Law, Civil Law, Housing Law and Labour Law.