You’re a woman looking for a new professional start?
The Let’s Start Up Program offers you concrete means to develop your skills through training, coaching and financial support.
The Lise Watier Foundation is there to…
Group workshops, networking and integration to an inspiring community: you will feel supported and more confident!
Training and personalized coaching: to better understand your potential and improve your knowledge and skills.
Microloans or financial aid for studies: because obtaining traditional financing is sometimes difficult.
A 3-STEP PROCESS
DEVELOP YOUR PROFESSIONAL POTENTIAL
8 week course | 8 workshops | individual meetings
Entrepreneurial spirit is useful in all professional and personal contexts, and everybody can develop such a spirit. Workshops and meetings allow you to discover your possibilities, then develop your confidence and your ability to act.
- Professional assessment
- Work on 18 essential skills
- Putting into perspective the possible and realistic avenues to consider
- Psychometric test
GET INTO ACTION
With training and coaching, you will enhance your learning and your abilities, whichever path you choose.
Start your business
10 week course
10 group workshops
- Ideation and development of business plan
- Certification from Concordia University
- Coaching by entrepreneurship experts
- Access to microloans: up to $10,000
Pursue your education
- Choice of a full-time postsecondary program
- Monthly follow-up by a counsellor
- Financial aid between $4,000 and $13,000 / year depending on the number of dependent children
Find a better job
Individual coaching and referral to appropriate resources
- Search for a professional goal that will lead you to a sustainable financial independence
- Review of acquired skills
- Exploration of job opportunities that meet your expectations
- Join the Let’s Start Up community: a dynamic group of women that promotes networking, the creation of solid ties and provides access to training on relevant professional issues (webinars, conferences and coffee chats).
THE LET’S START UP PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- you are a woman over the age of 18
- you are currently experiencing economic, social or professional challenges
- AND you are ready to take action!
To learn more about Let’s Start Up:
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Please note that, for confidentiality matter, our phone number will appear as a private number.