Orientation and Services for Employment (OSE) offers to women who are ready to return to the workforce, a wide range of services which are adapted to their specific needs.
Whether through individual orientation sessions or through employment research, the dynamic OSE team which is composed of professional guidance counselors*, and employment counsellors, effectively supports the participants.
This program is offered free of charge in collaboration with Services Québec. To benefit from these services, you must meet the eligibility criteria of the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale.
Job search :
- Meetings with an employment counselor;
- Group workshops (job search techniques, networking, the “hidden job market”);
- Analysis and optimization of resume;
- Interview preparation;
Career orientation :
- Complete process of career guidance or career reorientation;
- Individual meetings with a guidance counsellor;
- Assessment of skills and interests;
- Exploration of educational and professional opportunities;
- Psychometric tests as needed.
Orientation and Services for Employment (OSE) it’s also access to:
Documentation and Business Centre, computers, Internet, telephone, fax, photocopier, documentation about the job market and training.
Information meeting with a professional in a work sector or field that is of interests you. This service allows you to obtain information on the job market and develop your network of contacts.
Eligibility criteria :
- Be a resident of the Island of Montreal;
- Understand and express yourself in French or English;
- To be legally authorized to work in Quebec;
- Meet the eligibility criteria of the ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale.
In collaboration with Services Québec.
*Our orientation counselors are members of the Ordre des conseillers et conseillères d’orientation et des psychoéducateurs et psychoéducatrices du Québec
To learn more about the
Orientation and Services for Employment (OSE) Program
514 866-9941, ext. 416
ASK TO BE CALLED BACK TO VERIFY YOUR ELIGIBILITY
You can also fill out the form below, we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your eligibility to our programs. Please note that, for confidentiality matter, our phone number will appear as a private number. Talk to you soon!