Due to the COVID-19 preventive measures, this program is temporarily suspended. It will be a pleasure to see you again as soon as possible. Until then, we wish you and all your loved ones good health.
If you need help finding a job, you could be eligible to our Orientation and Services for Employment (OSE) program.
WOMEN’S WORK INTEGRATION PROGRAM is a free 19-week training program, including an internship in your chosen field. The program focuses on the personal, social and professional development in order to provide the necessary tools for women who are far from the job market to return to the workforce.
Offered in the fall and winter, this program welcomes 4 groups per year (one English-speaking group and one French-speaking group in September and in February).
Benefit from the strength of a support group to get you back into the workforce!
Activities and Workshops
- Group workshops and individual follow-up;
- Life project and action plan for employment
- Basic computer courses (Word, Excel, Internet browsing);
- Language courses;
- Job search techniques (CV, interviews preparation, networking);
- Internship in your field of interest (4 to 6 weeks).
Women’s Work Integration Program is also…
A possibility to build your network of contacts!
In addition to school and company visits, our participants have the opportunity to benefit from a 4-6 week internship in an area that interests them and will provide them with recent working experience.
Information meeting with a professional in a work sector or field that is of interests you. This service allows you to obtain information on the job market and develop your network of contacts.
Each participant has the option of being paired with a mentor or a volunteer, specially trained, to accompany them through the process of reintegrating into the workforce. The purpose of the accompaniment is to offer our participants support and encouragement through this transitional period in their lives as well as helping them improve their language skills.
To help with the job search, a computer room and a resource center are available to participants. In addition, some compensatory allowances can be awarded according to your situation.
Duration and Time
- From Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3:30 pm
- Offered in fall and winter
To participate to this program, you must meet a number of conditions, including the following:
- Be a resident of the island of Montreal;
- Understand and express yourself in French or English;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or accepted refugee;
- Meet the eligibility criteria of the ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale.
In collaboration with Emploi-Quebec.
* This program is formerly known as Mothers Work Integration Program. Please note that we now accept women without children.
To learn more about the
Women’s Work Integration Program
514 866-9941, ext. 416
ASK TO BE CALLED BACK TO VERIFY YOUR ELIGIBILITY
You can also fill out the form below, we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your eligibility to our program. Please note that, for confidentiality matter, our phone number will appear as a private number. Talk to you soon!