For the National Caregiver Week, Jessica Smith, Family Caregivers Support Program Coordinator, gives you an overview of CLSC home care services and practical tools in our new video!
The presentation is aimed at helping caregivers understand the range of services available to seniors through the CLSCs, as well as the current role and functioning of their home care services. The goal is to help caregivers get the support they need by rendering CLSC resources more accessible and by informing them of how and where to access other resources when necessary.
Enjoy the conference!
DocumentationChecklist | Are you a caregiver?
Important Contact Information for caregivers and seniors in Montreal
Descriptions : INFO-SANTÉ and INFO-SOCIAL 8-1-1
Diagrams - CLSC Services for seniors
Financial Assistance Program for Domestic Help Services
Program for Devices That Compensate for a Physical Deficiency
- Quebec Programs and Services for Seniors: gouv.qc.ca/EN/Portail/Citoyens/Evenements/aines/Documents (PDF)
- Direct Allowance Program: publications.msss.gouv.qc.ca/msss/fichiers/2008/08-513-02A.pdf (PDF)
- List of authorized retailers for Devices that compensate for a physical deficiency: ramq.gouv.qc.ca/en/citizens/aid-programs/devices-compensate-physical-deficiency/Pages/devices-compensate-physical-deficiency.aspx
- Domestic help social economy businesses: aidechezsoi.com
- Centre d’assistance et d’accompagnement aux plaintes de l’Île de Montréal: caapidm.ca
Do you regularly help someone?
Find out more about our services.
You can contact us at 514 866-9941, ext. 226 or by completing the form below.