As part of the Mois de la Justice, the YWCA Montreal and Option consommateurs present:
« La violence économique : la reconnaître et s’en sortir »*
“Economic violence: How to recognize and overcome it” (this workshop is offered in French only).
On February 6th, 2018, at 1:30 pm, in studio 4 at the YWCA
The goal of this workshop is to provide information on economic violence and to offer possible solutions to women who have already taken steps to leave an abusive financial situation (or who are thinking of doing so).
Topics to be addressed:
- Recognizing economic violence
- Ensuring your security and starting from zero
- Evaluating your financial situation
- Modes of payment
- Theft and identity fraud by a loved one
- Credit reports and collection agencies
- Solutions to debt
Open to women.
Registration : firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-866-9941, ext. 293